Digital Oil Field Consultancy
The oil and gas industry is on the brink of an acceleration in its digital transformation strategy. Supermajors have been early adopters of digital technologies, with many already benefiting from large cost savings. A recent report by Ernest and Young (2019) highlighted that 87% of the oil and gas companies they surveyed are are using advanced analytics.
In 2017 the World Economic Forum estimated that the digital transformation in oil and gas had a total value of $1.5 trillion, with most of that focused on “asset lifestyle management”. Early adopters of digital transformation have achieved cost reductions, enhanced operational efficiency and improved consistency – leading to better quality control, reductions in downtime, reduced risk and reduced manpower requirements in dangerous locations. The gains that the operator sees translate rapidly into either increased revenue or increased profits, reinforcing their appetite to invest in new digital technologies.
We are ready to provide you:
- Development of Digital Transformation Strategy
- Digital oilfield maturity assessment projects
- Mentoring and management of the implementation of transformation
- Provision of consultancy on Digital Transformation
- A wide range of other Digital Oilfield related support services